Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Assignment 2 - Xiaodan Jin

I hope one day I could make some "Wuo Wuo Tou" for you to have a taste. During my first 15 years, I ate this a lot, but now I do not want to eat it any more. It was made of corn flour;and when you ate, in your mouth you felt very rough, not tasty. Last year I went back to my hometown and ate some and it was not too bad because now the corn quality is improved and is not that rough, but since I ate it so many years I still do not like it. Now people want to eat it because it is more nutritious than white flour.
So now we can imagine how the Venerable ate "Wuo Wuo Tou"s every day totaled over 50 which a monk offered to him , until later "Wuo Wuo Tou"s were getting worse and started growing long green hair. The taste of bad "Wuo Wuo Tou"s was very stinky even worse than excrement. The Venerable said even now he was thinking about those bad "Wuo Wuo Tou"s
he still wanted to vomit. The venerable really could bear a lot of sufferings and offer his blessings to all living beings. How compassionate he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment