Tuesday, June 29, 2010
assignment 4, Heng Shen Shr, A teaching story
In 1995, Shi Fu was very ill in LA hospital. Bai 景學 went to visited and take care of him. Shi Fu got a Phone call from Pan Shou Ming in China said that her father (Pan Yi Jen) already dies. After hang off the phone Shi Fu cried hardly and tell everyone that he never owe someone except Pan Yi Jen(潘義震). He gave $300 for my mother's funeral. Shu Fu's mind was always peace and unmoved. But he was a "good actor" from this story I think shi fu wanted to teach us that do not owe something form somebody. We should accept people’s offering carefully .I think ShiFu's mind was always peace and unmoved, but ShiFu was a "Good Actor". His reactions to every event had deep meaning to me if I think it deeply. This is one story that I read in 白山黑水育奇英.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment